Thursday, September 13, 2012

{Introducing} Caitlyn





Hey everyone! 

I’m Caitlyn and I work in the Office of Academic Advising!   I graduated from the University of Northern Iowa last spring and decided to come back to get my Master’s Degree in Student Affairs.  Just last year, I was in your shoes, facing the same situations you are now.  Actually, I am still trying to figure out how to juggle school, work, family, and friends!

My goal is to keep you all updated on what’s happening on campus, so you can just think of me as “the happenin’ girl”! There are so many activities and opportunities for you to get involved and meet new people, it’s probably overwhelming!  So if you have any questions at all, feel free to leave a comment or shoot us a message.  As always, we love hearing from you!

So… Want to know what’s going on this upcoming week?!  THE CAREER FAIR!

Here are the facts:

It’s Monday, September 17, 2012 from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. in the McLeod Center.

Over 150 employers will visit UNI recruiting students for career opportunities, internships, and continuing education.

Whether you are a freshman or senior, I’m telling you this is a GREAT opportunity to explore and network!  Start thinking about your future!

FUN FACT: There will be a photo booth at the fair this year, so any student who doesn't have a professional photo yet, will have an opportunity to have one taken!

If you have any questions about the Career Fair, leave a comment! If you want even MORE information as to why you should go, click the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment