Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Introducing your {host}...


Hello there! As we start our fourth week of classes (can you believe it!), I want to step back from content driven posts and introduce myself. I'm your blog curator Advisor Alex and it is my goal to bring you resources, tips and ideas to create a successful (and fun!) university experience. I want this online space to be yours so feel free to ask questions, propose topics or engage in the information provided. As your host, I plan to bring friends, colleagues and experts to our space as guests, keep you in loop about university happenings, ask questions of about your experiences and provide you with a little inspiration along the way.

To get the most out of your blog-time, I suggets you follow the blog by entering your email in the right-sidebar or follow via Google Friend Connect. Instructions are here. Then your final step is to drop me a line or two! Comment on the bottom of a post, send me an email or just stop by the office! I truly want to provide you with content and ideas that work for you, so feedback is always appreciated.

Finally, go out and enjoy this amazing university. Get involved. Talk to people. Ask a million questions. Show up. Make mistakes. Make successes. Embrace change. Learn about others. Learn about yourself. And just plain have a good time.

                                                                                        It is nice to meet you!


No comments:

Post a Comment